Banyan Tree Samui’s magical surroundings and stunning views of the Gulf of Thailand – alongside the array of wonderful facilities designed for couples – make it a haven of intimacy and romance. Truly unwind within a romantic sanctuary for the senses, allowing precious and undisturbed time together. Luxuriate in the serenity of your villa’s sleek private infinity pool, before embracing the fabulous Destination Dining feature and enjoying sumptuous Thai cuisine under a softly lit private pavilion on the beach.
From its privileged hilltop location, looking across the pearly-white beaches and sapphire-blue waters of Lamai Bay, Banyan Tree Samui enjoys all the heavenly elements you would expect from a Thai island resort. Each guest villa (88 in total split into spacious one and two bedroom private villas) sits like a tiered jewel on a tapestry of tropical forests and jungle-covered hills. Replete with modern comforts and accented by enchanting Thai materials, the elevated accommodation comes in a range of different sizes, with varied amenities, but each with its own private pool. Guests can choose villas with ocean or garden views, or a hilltop location showcasing unparalleled views of the Gulf of Thailand. This tropical getaway, situated in the private cove of south east Koh Samui is a little piece of heaven soaked in angelic tranquillity.
A destination of unparalleled natural beauty, fascinating culture and an endless choice of activities, Banyan Tree Samui is perfect for a truly unforgettable family getaway. Children aged 4 to 12 years will enjoy hours of fun alongside new friends at the wonderful Kids’ Club. Offering a number of fully supervised and fun activities – including traditional Thai dance classes and locally inspired arts and crafts – your child is guaranteed an educational, thrilling and authentic visit to Thailand. Be sure to book a stunning Family Villa, complete with a sleek private infinity pool, for the luxury of uninterrupted quality time together.
Banyan Tree Samui’s private cove boasts dazzling, white sand and coral reefs in gin-clear waters – perfect for snorkelling and swimming. Spend the day topping up your tan on the beach, only disturbing your sedentary peace to enjoy a grilled lunch and refreshing drink at the adjacent Sands restaurant, or take a kayak or stand-up paddle board out to explore the coastal scenery. Private dinners can be arranged in a pavilion set up on a lamp lit beach area.
The spectacular Banyan Tree Spa Samui accommodates The Rainforest, Koh Samui’s only hydrotherapy space, as well as ten indoor pavilions offering Asian-inspired beauty treatments. The exclusive Rainforest experience boasts ten different hydrothermal experiences, such as the Rain Walk, Ice Shower and Aroma Steam, treating guests to a signature spa package found only at Banyan Tree Samui.
Go for a 360 ° virtual tour with us at Banyan Tree Samui click here
- Private beach
- 88 all-pool villa product with ocean views or garden views
- Water sports (no motorized)
- Award winning Banyan Tree Spa
- Rainforest – Koh Samui’s only Hydrotherapy centre
- Fitness Centre, Yoga and daily activity programs
- Two swimming pools
- Kids’ club for ages 4-12
- Three excellent restaurants & two bars
- Free wi-fi
- Villa Host service
- Free mobile phone for use during your stay, including international calls free of charge
- Plastic free resort
- EarthCheck Gold Certified
- 2021 World’s Best Awards, Top 10 Southeast Asia Resort Hotels – Travel + Leisure
- 2021 Loved by Guests Award – Hotels.com
- 2021 Travellers’ Choice Award – TripAdvisor
- 2020 Recognition of Excellence – HotelsCombined
- 2020 Loved by Guests Award – Hotels.com
- 2020 Readers’ Travel Awards, Best Hotel in Asia (#8) – Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
- 2020 Best Rainforest Spa Experience – Harper’s Bazaar
- 2019 Thailand Tourism Award for Health & Wellness Tourism, Spa (Kinnari Gold Award) – TAT
- 2019 Certificate of Excellence – TripAdvisor
- 2019 Thailand Best Restaurant Award, Saffron – Thailand Tatler
- 2019 EarthCheck – Gold Certified
- 2018 Top Resorts in Asia, ranked No. 21 – Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader’s Choice Award
- 2018 EarthCheck – Gold Certified
- 2018 Award of Excellence (Southern Region) for Resort Spa (Kinnaree Award)- Tourism Authority of Thailand
- 2018 Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Thailand – TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Winner
- 2018 Certificate of Excellence for Saffron restaurang – TripAdvisor
- 2018 Thailand Best Restaurant Award, Saffron – Thailand Tatler
- 2018 Readers’ Travel Awards – Best Hotel in Asia (#6) – Luxury Lifestyle Magazine