Boasting panoramic views over a pristine white-sand beach and the sapphire waters of the Andaman Sea, newly opened Banyan Tree Krabi is nestled among landscaped gardens with a backdrop of lush forests. This beachfront property offers spacious suites and villas with free WIFI throughout. It also hosts two exceptional restaurants, a beach bar, and the world-class Banyan Tree Spa.
Inspired by local legends of the “Great Naga,” the architecture and interior design of each room is flavored by serpentine waves and naga themes. The 72 suites and villas are tastefully appointed and come with all mod cons, but simultaneously exude a sense of relaxation – not least because each room has its own private saltwater chlorinated pool and jet pool.
Guests will also appreciate the inclusion of: a Bluetooth music system; chrome cast; flat-screen TV; a private Portier smartphone per family; premium coffee machine; and daily local gifts left behind by room service. The sandy beige marble-tile bathroom includes a bathtub, twin vanities, premium toiletries, and yukata robes. Beachfront villas have direct access to the beach, while several units are fitted with dining areas and living rooms with motorized curtains.
Banyan Tree Krabi is a 45-minute drive from Krabi International Airport. It is located on Tub Kaek beach, one of the most peaceful and tranquil beaches on the Andaman Sea coastline.
With majestic sea vistas, Banyan Tree’s signature restaurant Saffron serves contemporary Thai cuisine, and offers guests a once-in-a-lifetime chance to dine privately in a “bird’s nest”, perched among the trees. The resort’s all-day dining venue, The Naga Kitchen, serves a selection of delicious International and Thai Rustic dishes. Evening cocktails can be enjoyed at the seaside Kredkaew Bar, which has an extensive choice of beers, cocktails and wines. The beach bar is lovingly situated in one of the most picturesque and photogenic settings for sunset. Alternatively, guests can also opt for in-villa dining with a private chef or one of the resort’s Destination Dining experiences.
A short walk from the suites and villas, including fording a canal over a quaint bridge, is the area we call “The Island”. It is here you’ll find Banyan Tree Spa where you can pamper yourself with relaxing spa treatments, as well as experiencing the one-and-only hydrotherapy spa in Krabi, called The Rainforest.
Other facilities include a state-of-the-art fitness center plus a choice of daily activities for our guests such as Thai kick boxing, yoga, early-morning power walks on the beach, aqua exercise, and non-motorized watersports, namely snorkeling, sailing, and paddle boarding. The resort saltwater chlorinated swimming pool is 20-meters long, and sits as an oasis of calm with ample daybeds and sun loungers. Our service attendants are always on hand to extend recommendations from our complimentary pool pampering menu.
Meanwhile, Children will adore the variety of indoor and outdoor activities at the Kids’ Club, including a mini water park.
Of course, our multilingual staff are ready at reception to assist you with any inquiries at any time of the day or night.
- New exclusive resort opened in October 2020
- Unique beautiful beach location and almost untouched subtropical landscape surrounded by nationalparks and waterfalls
- Personalized In-suite/villa check-in and check out
- Modern and bright sea-facing Pool Suites and Villas decorated in elegant styles and in earth, stone and wood colors
- Each Suite/Villa has its own private saltwater chlorinated pool and jet pool
- Spacious luxury bathrooms
- Dedicated Banyan Tree host in all Suites/Villas
- Stylized welcome package and charming local turndown gift each evening
- A private Portier smartphone in each Suite/Villa with unlimited international calls
- IPTV with multiple-device connectivity
- Bluetooth music system
- Internet wi-fi access across the resort
- A beach front 20-meter saltwater chlorinated pool
- Fitness Centre
- Many exciting resort activities
- The kids club surrounded by a small waterpark
- Banyan Tree Spa with Rainforest Hydrotherapy facility
- Bird’s Nests private table restaurant for magical moments and panoramic views
- The Saffron fine dining restaurant, specializes in authentic Thai cuisine with a touch of avant-garde
- Beach bar with one of the most beautiful sunset location in Thailand
- Sunset Wedding Deck
- Complimentary shuttle bus to downtown Krabi