Rayavadee is situated on the edge of Krabi Marine National Park in Thailand. This idyllic resort offers luxury in a spectacular natural ambience that blends lush foliage, limestone cliffs, white sand beaches and the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea. Rayavadee is built in the style of a Thai village and you will be staying in specially designed two-story pavilions mainly decorated with wood. This lovely resort is the perfect luxury hideaway with its fine spa, water sports and excursions to neighboring islands. The resort is a member of ’The Leading Hotels of the World’.
Location: Only 25 minutes from Krabi airport by car followed by 15 minutes by speedboat. From Phuket airport it takes approximately 3 hours to the resort. Or by boat 1 hour.
Rooms: 98 pavilions and 4 beachfront villas with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, separate living area, elegantly decorated in Thai style, featuring a CD & DVD player, and a bath for two. Hydro Pool & Spa pavilions have their own garden with hydro pool or Jacuzzi while Terrace Pavilions offer a spacious and private outdoor terrace for lounging. Most villas have private swimming pools.
Facilities: 4 restaurants, 2 bars, a large swimming pool, spa with a wide range of treatments, 2 tennis courts, a squash court, fitness centre, sea kayaks and other non motorised water sports. Speedboats for excursions to Phi Phi, Bamboo and James Bond Islands. Complimentary kids’ activities offered daily.
- Surrounded by Asia¹s most beautiful beaches: Phranang Beach & Railay Beach
- Dine in a natural limestone cave at The Grotto restaurant overlooking Phranang Beach
- 98 two-story, free standing pavilions, spread over 26 acres of tropical gardens and coconut groves
- Rayavadee borders Krabi Marine National Park - natural beauty location
- Guests can encounter monkeys, langurs, exotic birds and many other animals while walking the resort's paths
- Island hopping, only 35 minutes by speedboat from Phi Phi Island
- Rock climbing
- "Just for Kids" activities
- Well-known Spa using Thai healing traditions
- Thai Cooking Classes
- Wedding celebrations
- 2016 Top 25 Luxury Thai Hotels - Trip Advisor’s Choice Awards
- 2015 Top 20 Asia Resorts & Top 40 World’s Best Beach Resorts - Conde Nast Travellers Awards
- UK Tatler Travel Guide's '101
- Best Hotels in the world' 2014 & 2013
- Winner of Trip Advisor 2013 'Certificate of Excellence'
- Winner of Trip Advisor 2012 Traveler's Choice Awards 'Top 25 Luxury Thai Hotels'
- Nominated for Travel & Leisure's 'World's Best Hotels' Reader's Choice Awards, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Ranked in Conde Nast Traveler's Annual 'Gold List - World's Best Places to Stay' 2009 & 2010
- Ranked in Conde Nast Traveler's Annual 'Reader's Choice - Top 25 Asia Resorts 2008 & 2009
- Excellence Award for 'Best Hotel Project in Southeast Asia' - Asean Association
- Recipient of 'The Royal Gold Medal for Environmentally - Conscious Architecture' - Association of Siamese Architects