Pimalai Resort & Spa
Pimalai Resort & Spa is a 5 star Luxury Beach Resort located on the south west coast of Koh Lanta Island, Krabi. The Resort is built on a splendid 100 acres of hilly lush tropical forest with direct access to 900 meters of pristine sandy beach.
The resort features 121 elegantly appointed Rooms, Suites, Beachside & Hillside Villas. All are fully equipped and decorated in a classy, contemporary Thai style design. The Hillside Pool Villas are located on a hillside, some sixty to eighty meters above sea level and provide breathtaking views of the majestic Andaman Sea and the surrounding spectacular tropical vegetation.
Pimalai offers guests an exciting choice of restaurants which serve great gourmet cuisine, either Thai or Western style. Award winning SEVEN SEAS restaurant is located on a hill, some 60 meters above sea level, This spectacular restaurant features French-inspired cuisine. Vegetables used in the dishes are lovingly harvested from own Rim Ping organic farm.
For those looking for a more active focused holidays, the resort offers a wide range of activities including, day & sunset snorkeling cruises to nearby islands, mangroves eco-tours, canoeing, paddle-board, sailing, scuba diving, bicycling, trekking, Lanta sightseeing/ shopping, tennis and Thai cooking classes. Wedding ceremonies can also be arranged, as the resort offers the perfect setting for couples who are looking for a romantic getaway. Guest can also revitalize in the award winning wonderful Pimalai Spa that offers a host of Oriental therapeutic treatments using mainly Thai herbal and natural products.
In Pimalai you can find a stunning natural beauty and tranquility both within the resort and also in its surroundings.
Koh Lanta is a very quiet and natural destination with its own charm. The island is still largely unspoiled, offering some beautiful beaches, superb low and green mountain backdrops, with an abundance of wildlife and located a short distance from some of the most highly rated diving spots in Thailand.
Pimalai means “A little patch of Heaven” , allowing the guests to be as close as possible to the nature. Pimalai is the only hotel on Koh Lanta which is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
- Breathtaking location - the best on the island
- Direct access to beautiful 900 meters of pristine sandy beach
- Well planned and sympathetically designed Thai accommodation
- Spacious Pool Villas with exceptional panoramic view of the bay and the sea
- Small, intimate, independent & environment friendly resort
- Award winning Seven Seas restaurant serving French-inspired cuisine
- Two infinity pools with amazing views
- Intimate Spa completely integrated into the tropical vegetation
- One of the best snorkling and diving spots in Southern Thailand nearby
- GOLD PALM PADI dive center
- Genuine service, 350 very friendly and helpful staff
- A wide range of activities and excursions
- Private resort boat transfer from mainland, 50 minutes wonderful scenic ride
- Beautiful and largely unspoiled island of Koh Lanta with its own charm
- A member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- 2016 Green Globe Certification
- 2016 Top 25 resorts in Thailand - TripAdvisor
- 2016 The Seven Seas: Asia Luxury Scenic Setting - World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- 2016 Pimalai Spa – Country Winner: Luxury Wellness Spa - World Luxury Spa Awards