Hilton Shilim Estate Retreat & Spa
All-villa Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat & Spa is surrounded by 3,500 acres of natural beauty offering complete seclusion and serenity within the unspoilt Sahyadri mountain range.
A 2.5 hour drive by car or 30 minute helicopter hops from Mumbai; or a 1.5 hour drive from Pune City – gets you to the Retreat & Spa. Unwind in a personal sanctuary with the chance to indulge in a wide range of spa treatments. Yoga and meditation are ideal activities to partake in while staying here, while experts offer other holistic solutions to energise and revitalise the body and mind. Alongside these relaxation services and facilities is a selection of excellent fine dining venues as well as many excursions to enjoy.
Set amidst rice fields and bamboo plantations, every villa offers panoramic views from a private balcony. Contemporary décor and facilities are blended with local design to enhance the relaxing experience. All villas feature private therapy zones for Guests to enjoy the soothing treatments available.
Experience peaceful spirituality at the spa, where expert therapists combine ancient Asian and modern Western techniques to offer a range of rejuvenating treatments and practices. Beauty treatments complete the package to ensure head-to-toe pampering as therapists offer personalised guidance on treatments to best benefit each Guest. There are more than 80 treatments for your indulgence.
Hilton Shillim is home to a number of excellent restaurants serving a range of healthy dishes that complement the holistic approach to well-being. This allows each Guest to enjoy fine dining while maintaining a regime of good nutrition, as organic and locally sourced products are used for fuller flavours.
At the Shillim Institute located within the resort, the guests can participate in classes at the cooking school and the dance, music and pottery studios. Explore the vast surroundings of the estate on nature walks and treks through the unspoilt forest, or go mountain biking or horse riding across the stunning landscape. Find that perfect view of a waterfall and picnic beside it, or go fishing at Lake Pavna located in the resort.
- Exclusive location within the serene landscape of the Sahyadri mountain range
- Helicopter transfer
- All-villa retreat with accommodation amidst rice fields, bamboo plantations and virgin forests
- 17 spa treatment rooms and private treatment areas in each villa, with visiting therapists
- Dining in mountaintop and waterfall settings, with organic and locally sourced ingredients
- Breakfast on Shillim’s Peak
- Tea House
- BBQ on the Lake Pavna
- Excursions to Ancient old Heritage sites like Karla Caves and Pune
- Horse riding in the pristine nature of Shillim
- Shillim Institute with cooking school, dance, music and pottery studios
- Mountain biking
- Meditation Cave
- Yoga Pavilion
- Nature walks and treks though the unspoilt forest
- World Luxury Spa Awards 2014 - Best Luxury Wellness Spa in Asia