Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
Barefoot luxury meets unpretentious style at the spectacular Conrad Maldives Rangali Island. Home to whale sharks, manta rays, dolphins, turtles and an extensive coral reef, it’s been awarded “The Best Water Villas in the World”, “The Best Suites in the World” and “Best Spa Resort in the Maldives” among other accolades.
Reachable only by a 30-minute seaplane flight, this beautiful resort offers three different resort experiences on two islands: guests can enjoy the typical get-away-from-it-all Maldivian hideaway on tiny Rangali Island while also having access to the facilities of the larger and livelier main island which is linked to it by a 500m bridge. The third resort experience is at the Spa Retreat, an over-water destination spa that operates as a resort-within-a-resort set 100m off the tip of the main island.
Accommodation varies from 50 romantic water villas on Rangali Island and 79 contemporary beach villas tucked away amongst tropical greenery on the main island to 15 fabulous retreat water villas with private treatment rooms and six family water villas.
No matter where they stay, guests can enjoy all the resort’s facilities in full, which includes 11 restaurants and bars, two spas, two pools and unique experiences such as manta watching at night, turtle conservation, dolphin-spotting excursions and snorkeling with whale sharks.
A gastronomist’s dream, the resort is the home to world-class dining such as Ithaa Undersea Restaurant, the only all-glass undersea restaurant in the world, Japanese-inspired dishes under the stars at Koko Grill, 101 of the world’s best cheeses in the Cheese Bar or visit The Wine Cellar for degustation wine dinners hosted by the chef and sommelier. Over 20,000 bottles of fine wines, from rare vintages to new discoveries, ensure that every meal becomes a feast for the senses.
For relaxation, guests can find bliss in the resort’s two spas, enjoy an extensive range of excursions, diving and watersports options – including a submarine – snorkel the resort’s vibrant coral reef which is just steps from the beach or simply celebrate the art of doing nothing in a million different ways on the world’s most perfect beaches.
- One of the most beautiful beaches in the Maldives
- Two islands - one for adults only
- Unique Ithaa underwater restaurant
- New renovated Family Water Villas
- Up to five daily excursions
- Whale shark excursion
- Seven restaurants and four bars
- Two pools
- A lot of watersports
- Two Spas
- Diving, snorkelling, submarine
- Private yacht excursions
- Maaja Kids’ Club
- The biggest lounge at Male airport, open until midnight
- 2014 "Exclusive Resort of the Year - Maldives" - International Hotel Network Global Awards
- 2013 December: "2014 Gold List" - Conde Nast Traveler USA
- 2013 October: #52 in "Best 100 Hotels in the World" - Conde Nast Traveler USA
- 2013 August: 4th Place "Best Spa Hotel and Resort in Asia Pacific" -SmartTravelAsia.com
- 2013 August: 8th place "Best Leisure Hotel and Resort in Asia Pacific" -SmartTravelAsia.com
- 2013 July: "Best Luxury Resort in Maldives 2013" - Diners Club Luxury Travel Magazine
- 2013 July: "Best luxury gourmet resort", Senses Magazine, Germany
- 2013 May: "Certificate of Excellence" for Ithaa Undersea Restaurant -Trip Advisor
- 2013 May: 1st Place "Leading Hotel in the Indian Ocean" - World Travel Awards
- 2013 January: "Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the Maldives" - Trip Advisor
- 2012 December: 1st Place "World's Leading Water Villas" - World Travel Awards