Baros Maldives is a small coral island in the Indian Ocean, just 25 minutes by speedboat from the Maldives International Airport. Set in a translucent lagoon surrounded by a sun-drenched, golden sand beach, ringed with a colorful living coral reef, Baros Maldives is perfect for a holiday to remember forever.
45 thatched Beach Villas are nestled among swaying palms and 30 Water Villas, including 15 Water Pool Villas poised over a shallow, shimmering lagoon. Each villa is stylishly created with sandstone and timber, with fine furnishings and large windows to let in natural light and contemporary linen blinds for privacy.
The resort’s Deluxe Villas, Baros Villas, Water Villas, Baros Pool Villas, Water Pool Villas and Baros Premium Pool Villas are all equally desirable for a vacation of pure bliss. They each have a king size bed, a daybed to relax, veranda, satellite television, air-conditioning, mini-safe and mini-bar, espresso machine and a wine chiller with sommelier selected bottles.
Water Villas have individual sun decks and stunning views of the sea with steps down to the lagoon for leisurely swimming. All villas have bathrooms en-suite, some open to the sky, others with panoramic views of the ocean. Some beach villas feature indoor and outdoor rainfall showers in a walled garden.
The ultimate in secluded privacy is The Baros Residence with a large linen-canopied bed and an extravagant bathroom en suite. A day bed on the sun deck and sun loungers overlook the Residence’s swimming pool in a secret, walled tropical garden; a butler is on call to assure warm and willing service.
A member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the award-winning Baros Maldives excels in caring personal attention to meet every guest’s desire. For guests who crave complete seclusion with in-villa dining, an intimate dinner for two on an isolated sandbank, or pleasure and indulgence in one of three gourmet-class restaurants and in the resort’s elegant cocktail lounge or Palm Garden Bar, Baros Maldives is the answer.
Baros Maldives is dedicated to couples, whether on a secret interlude together, a honeymoon in the sun, a special anniversary, or for those who just want to enjoy each other’s company away from stress and hassle. No small children or groups are allowed to disturb the serenity of this tropical idyll, and staff members are discreet and understanding.
The Spa features especially created revitalising treatments and exclusive yoga sessions. A resident marine biologist and PADI dive center educate guests as they explore the reefs, and a luxury yacht and traditional sailing dhoni are available to venture further through dolphin-filled waters to other islands on day excursions or sunset cruises.
For relaxation, there are comfortable loungers and hammocks in the Palm Garden, an over-water infinity pool, open to all guests, a library of films and books, and culture aplenty in the Maldivian Lounge with its antique maps and artefacts.
Guests return again and again to Baros Maldives charmed by the warm hospitality and memorable moments that are the essence of the Maldives.
- One of the Best Maldives Resort for a Honeymoon and one of the most romantic Resorts in Maldives
- An ideal Maldives Wedding Resort
- Both Beach Villas and Water Villas, each villa is stylishly created with sandstone and timber to blend with the natural environment
- Personalised excursions arranged by Guest Experiences Team
- A wonderful opportunity to discover more about the Maldives
- Male sightseeing and shopping
- Fishing excursions
- Dolphin Cruise with Champagne & Canapés
- A stunning house reef and 30 world class dive spots within 50 minutes by boat
- Sailing with Nooma, a traditional handcrafted Maldivian sailing dhoni and a Cruise on Serenity, a modern luxury motor yacht
- The Lighthouse Restaurant, one of the best restaurants in Maldives. Every meal is one to remember
- Easy to reach, only 25 minutes by speedboat from the Maldives International Airport
- Luxury Spa with therapies from all over Asia
- 2017 Top 10 Hotels for Romance Maldives, Ranked 1st - Tripadvisor
- 2017 Top 10 Best Service Hotels Maldives, Ranked 2nd - Tripadvisor
- 2017 Top 10 Luxury Hotels Maldives, Ranked 2nd - Tripadvisor
- 2016 Indian Ocean’s Most Romantic Resort
- 2016 The Maldives’ Leading Boutique Resort
- 2016 Baros Residence - The Maldives’ Leading Luxury Hotel Villa
- 2016 Top 10 Hotels Maldives, Ranked 4th – Tripadvisor
- 2016 Top 10 Romance Hotels Maldives, Ranked 2nd – Tripadvisor
- 2015 Indian Ocean’s Most Romantic Resort
- 2015 World’s Most Romantic Resort
- 2015 Top 10 Hotels Maldives, Ranked 4th
- 2015 Top 10 Romance Hotels Maldives, Ranked 2nd
- 2015 Top 10 Best Service Hotels Maldives, Ranked 6th