Banyan Tree Phuket
The Banyan Tree Phuket, a step away from Bang Tao Beach is a part of the Laguna resort complex surrounded by a salt-water lagoon. This exceptional resort is perfectly romantic with unrivalled service levels and undoubtedly some the best pool villas in Thailand. The Thai Style Villas have open-air bath, private pools and shaded wooden decks that provide a tropical retreat. The guests are spoilt with leisure facilities that include two swimming pools with swim up bar and water rapids, fitness pavilion, tennis courts and an 18-hole championship golf course. For relaxation enjoy treatments at the Banyan Spa or practice yoga, meditation and Tai Chi. Banyan Tree Phuket is the home of the official spa academy where all Banyan Tree therapists come to train.
Choose from six sumptuous dining options which include contemporary local dishes, international delights and specially prepared Japanese cuisine as well as romantic intimate dining destinations around the resort. Book a table at the signature restaurant, Saffron, for distinct Thai flavours prepared with the freshest ingredients in a modern setting. Take the flavours of Thailand home with you on a traditional cooking class, or perhaps enjoy dinner on a long-tail boat in the middle of the lagoon for a truly enchanting experience.
This is the perfect destination for travellers who seek a luxury hideaway, a Golf Getaway, a relaxing beach holiday or a base from which to explore this beautiful island its heritage, culture and stunning beaches. Step into a world of unspoilt natural beauty and unparalleled luxury at Banyan Tree Phuket.
Double Pool Villas by Banyan Tree lies within the Laguna Phuket resort complex at Bang Tao Bay in the north-western coast of Phuket. Guests are given full use of the Banyan Tree Phuket facilities which include tennis courts, a fitness centre and a full spa facility in a peaceful tropical garden setting. Fine dining can be enjoyed at Tre Restaurant where delicious French and Vietnamese cuisine is accompanied by serene views over the lagoon. The villas themselves are a thing of splendour. Bedrooms open out to reveal an infinity pool surrounded by lush manicured gardens and furnished patios, here guests can indulge in spectacular al fresco dining courtesy of your dedicated villa host who serves daily breakfast.
Banyan Tree Spa Sanctuary – Quite Simply Spa Heaven
Amidst endless beaches of glistening white sand, copious coconut groves and shimmering turquoise waters you will find the Banyan Tree Spa Sanctuary, a dedicated boutique village of Spa Pool Villas offering an intimate and peaceful place in which to indulge your body to the maximum. The sun drenched beaches of Phuket and the exclusive luxury of the resort combine to create the ultimate exotic retreat where talented therapists will deliver a holistic programme ensuring that you leave in a state of harmony and renewal.
- * Spacious, exclusive and private Pool Villas
- * Located along a beautiful 6 km long Bang Tao Beach
- * Only 20 minutes transfer from Phuket airport
- * Authentic Thai hospitality
- * Sustainable and environment friendly resort
- * Thailand's best golf course, award winning 18-hole Laguna Golf Phuket just beside the resort
- * Six restaurants and two bars, serving the finest food and beverages
- * The first luxury spa in Asia, Banyan Tree Spa with a holistic focus
- * A perfect romantic getaway
- * The Rangers kids club
- * Three tennis courts
- * 40-meters long lap pool
- * Spa Sanctuary with wellness programs within the resort
- * Double Pool Villas
- 2018 Favourite Spa in an Overseas Hotel - Condé Nast Traveller Travel Awards
- 2018 The Top 10 Resort Hotels in Southeast Asia - Travel & Leisure USA Reader Choice Award
- 2019 Asia’s Best Luxury Resort - Versatile Excellence Travel Awards
- 2019 Thailand Tatler Best Restaurants - Thailand Tatler Best Restaurants 2019 - Tahei