Angsana Laguna Phuket
Overlooking the warm azure waters of Bang Tao Bay, Angsana Laguna Phuket is an integrated resort complex renowned for its quality and excellence. Surrounded by private lagoon, Angsana Laguna Phuket is an exhilarating holiday destination a million miles away from the bustle of city life, and has long been a favoured choice for business events. Just 20 minutes away from the central town of Phuket as well as Phuket International Airport, Angsana is easily accessible to visitors both local and international. Angsana’s size and offerings allows for new experiences with each stay, and superior services and special events are guaranteed to bring ultimate satisfaction to both new and returning guests.
From standard Laguna rooms to suites, and over a dozen other room types to choose from in between, Angsana Laguna Phuket caters to couples and families on all kinds of budgets. A fine blend of modern architecture and traditional Thai design and influence is evident in this stylish 371-room resort. Natural décor, specially designed to suit the abstract surroundings of the rooms, lends a sense of refined beauty to the experience, and these light touches can be found throughout the resort.
The dining experience is a true marvel, with the freshest ingredients and a vast array of culinary options prepared by top rated chefs on site. A total of 4 different dining venues are featured at Angsana, from modern Asian fusion to outstanding local delights, traditional Thai delicacies to more exquisite seafood experience choices, modern European fine dining to standard all-around favorites.
Angsana’s famous XANA Beach Club is hugely popular in Phuket’s entertainment destination, and often hosts special live events and splendid Sunday Brunches during high season that draw thousands from around the island. XANA Beach Club is located between the lagoon and the bay, and shares the Angsana spotlight with other favourites such as Baan Talay, Market Place, Bodega & Grill and plenty of other fine dining venues. For snacks and refreshments, guests at the resort are invited to enjoy the poolside bars, grills and fresh juices. Thoughtfully prepared by one of the best teams of chefs in Phuket, Angsana’s dining options are perfect for guests to relax, recharge, and enjoy a great view of the lagoon with friends and family alike.
Recreation at Angsana Laguna Phuket is a sheer pleasure, as guests can work out at the modern fitness center, balance training with Stand-up Paddle board, Yoga, enjoy the beats of XANA Beach Club, or swim at the edgy resort pool with a great view. Younger guests are invited to spend time exploring the activities at the Tree House kids club, while the adrenalin seekers may find what they’re looking for at the Activity Hut, such as wind-sailing, snorkeling, watersports and even mountain biking or Thai boxing. Others prefer the therapeutic relaxation of Angsana Laguna Phuket’s Spa service, to revitalize and rejuvenate one’s body. For slower-paced activities, guests may indulge in fine modern and traditional artwork at the gallery, or enjoy outdoor activities such as a round of golf.
- * Beachfront resort
- * 371 rooms & suites with ocean views and lagoon views
- * 2 Swimming pools - The longest 323 meters free-form pool and pool by the beach
- * Six restaurants and bars
- * Tree House Kids Club
- * Award winning Angsana Spa
- * XANA Beach Club – Stylish and entertainment destination
- * Award winning Laguna Golf Phuket
- * Only resort with private beach where able to accommodate event on the beach
- * Fitness centre, yoga, non-motorized sport and daily activity programs
- * Dedicated private group check-in area
- * Angsana Convention and Exhibition Space (ACES) – Ideal function space where able to accommodate up to 1,400 guests
- * Free wifi in room and public area
- * EarthCheck Silver Certification
- * 2018 Travelers’ Choice Award - Tripadvisor
- * 2018 Silver Certification - EarthCheck
- * 2018 XANA Beach Club - Certificate of Excellence Winner - Tripadvisor
- * 2018 Phuket’s Best International Hotel (Gold Award)- Exotiq Thailand Magazine
- * 2018 Excellent Establishment on Labour Relations and Welfare, National Level- Ministry of Labour
- * 2018 Top 10 Family Hotels - Smart Travel Asia
- * 2018 Top 25 Conference Hotels - Smart Travel Asia
- * 2018 Bodega & Grill - Certificate of Excellence Winner - TripAdvisor
- * 2018 Baan Talay Thai Restaurant - Certificate of Excellence Winner- Trip Advisor
- * 2018 Excellent standard for MICE - Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB)